[clug] Looking for someone with knowledge of open source software development

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Dec 8 00:46:36 GMT 2008

Neil wrote:
> Hello, and help please.  I would like to understand more about how the
> development of open source software is managed.  Particularly from
> people who have worked on some open source projects.
>
> Neil

You _may_ be interested in a new masters-level course that the ANU
School of Computer Science (as it will be in 2009) is offering titled
"Free and Open Source Software Development" (FOSSD). Dr. Andrew Tridgell
(tridge) of samba fame will be the principle instructor. Further
details will be available later this year.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.