[clug] Hey

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 00:23:33 GMT 2008

Hi Chris,

I've been a bit neglected recently, I think everyone is either on
holidays, or madly working so that they can go on holidays. No one
ever thinks to send the poor old CLUG list a Christmas present though,
do they? Nooo .... we're all too busy at our servers, making sure they
don't break over the "Festive Season".

Bah Humbug.

Yours,
CLUG.

2008/12/8 Chris Smart <mail at christophersmart.com>:
> Hi list, you've been pretty quiet these last few days. How are you? Hope
> you're doing OK.. maybe it's the heat? Feeling alright?
>
> We should catch up soon!
>
> -c
> --

Cheers! Lana

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious, nor
will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
-- Sydney Smith

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.