[clug] Internet Censorship - Advice?

Michael Ross michael.ross at atice.org
Thu Dec 4 02:13:45 GMT 2008

Hi,

On 12/4/08, David Tulloh <david at tulloh.id.au> wrote:

> This is exactly what the government has been doing to avoid answering
> the criticism of the scheme.  By attacking some of the more outlandish
> objections they have been able to dodge any of the more coherent points.

That is exactly the point made in one of my previous emails :-)

The short-comings of the proposed solution should be presented in a clear
reasonable manner. While the conduct of some participants leaves a lot to be
desired, it shouldn't be the focus of the main arguments. There is no point
making us as bad as them.

regards,

--
Michael