[clug] interesting embedded Linux on my TV

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Aug 31 03:57:23 GMT 2008

Plasma Model  TH42PZ800A

It was rated quite well by PC-User Mag.

The only problem I have is with the HDMI plug using DVI this somehow interferes with the
DVB-T signal, but this doesn't happen with the front HDMI port.
I have reported it to Panasonic and they can't/don't want to fix it.

So if I want to use it to watch TV I need to put in front port or unplug my MythTV box .

Paul