[clug] version control for config files

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Aug 27 06:19:48 GMT 2008

Got around to looking at cfengine. Looks good for a setup with many
identical machines. Not so good for me though as it doesn't seem to
mention any version controll for config files in anything I looked at.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway. I'll have to take a look at the
automating a more traditional versioning system.

Jeff.