[clug] eee pc

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:40:47 GMT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:29 AM, Lana Brindley <lanabrindley at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just bought mine from JBs and managed to get it down to $465 (it's the
> 4G
> model).

I wanted an 8G so obtained mine from eBay, but I saw them at JBH/Canberra
Centre a couple of months back for $450 - they had a 10% off laptops sale.

I would have expected some 8Gs available soon at better prices ahead of the
new models.

An aside - after putting Gutsy and XP on it and not making it do exactly
what I wanted, I've gone back to Xandros. It was all the computability that
I took with me to the USA recently for a conference and it served just fine.
I love my Eee :)

Cheers, Andrew

--
---