[clug] Modem(s) for linux

keith sayers keiths at apex.net.au
Wed Apr 9 08:01:01 GMT 2008

	I have a Dynalink 56k Internal modem card based on a Conexant chip which I
would like to use with Suse10.3.  I am having difficulty finding a compatible
driver - could anyone suggest where I might find one, please?  Alternatively
is there a newer modem coming complete with driver that I could buy?  I have
been asking around and getting differing reports as to which will and which
will not work with Linux.  If anyone knows for sure I would appreciate being
told.

	Thank you.