[clug] wireless audio and video

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Tue Sep 25 13:01:53 GMT 2007

I have this dream of having some kind of wireless system that will
let me put at least speakers in different rooms and maybe even
screens as well and route audio from one or more sources to one or
more sets of speakers and possibly the same with video.

I'd of course prefer all linux but it wold be essential to integrate
at least one linux server and of course I really wouldn't want to
have to run a windows server at all.

Does anyone have any ideas about such a thing?

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961