[clug] EFA?

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Tue Sep 25 09:45:26 GMT 2007

Ian Bardsley <ifb777 at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> You are very close to the truth I fear though where do you go?

Personally I'd probably choose New Zealand. The biggest problems there
are the rabid anti-nuclear stance and the fact that it's illegal for
shops to open on Good Friday (yay for enforced Christian holidays!).

Next choice would probably be Canada.

Both countries speak English (mostly) and are socially liberal.

> A log cabin on the top of Cradle Mountain in Tasmania has been a very
> appealing thought for me since the mid 90s.

Tasmania may be overseas but it's still under Australian jurisdiction.
Unlike New Zealand, at least for now.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au