[clug] EFA?

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Mon Sep 24 06:15:07 GMT 2007

You are very close to the truth I fear though where do you go?

A log cabin on the top of Cradle Mountain in Tasmania has been a very
appealing thought for me since the mid 90s. I came to live in Australia
in the late 70s because it was the best place on the planet to live,
work and raise a family. (having seen a fair bit of the world by then).
I fear that the best years are now over and we are no longer going to be
allowed to take responsibility for our own actions and choices 'cos "Big
Bruvver" want's to do that for us, bugger 'im.

Regards

Ian Bardsley