[clug] Hard drive wanted

David Adams u2552331 at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 21 03:41:23 GMT 2007

Wow. You *might* just be in luck mate. :)

I have a working IDE Seagate Barracuda 7200.8, 250gb drive. The specs on
it are:

Model Family: Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 -- Match.
Device Model: ST3250823A -- Match.
Serial Number: 3ND2C14J -- Not a match, but honestly I think this
uniquely identifies the drive? So it CAN'T match?
Firmware Version: 3.03 -- Match.
Date Code: 06217 -- A fair bit off. :( Still, that's only one thing.
User Capacity: 250gb -- Match.

This disc has got stuff on it I want (NTFS formatted), but I can
probably find somewhere to store it while you do whatever with it. To be
honest there's actually nothing mission critical there, but the
convenience factor is high in this case.

Mail me and we'll sort out a way to get in contact with each other, etc.

Cheers,

Dave.