[clug] Network Install of Ubuntu On Powerbook

Karun Dambiec kdambiec at ieee.org
Thu Sep 20 12:10:42 GMT 2007

Ive been trying to do a net boot install of Ubuntu, but keep receiving
errors as apparently yaboot cant support ramdisk images over 6mb if
netbooting.

Has anybody copied ubuntu to a USB drive and installed it from there? As im
thinking it will be easier to install it from their. I found instructions
with the linux hattribs command to do that, but am not sure what the command
is on Mac OS X