[clug] Re: Software Feedom Day [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Karun Dambiec kdambiec at ieee.org
Tue Sep 18 08:48:59 GMT 2007

I would like to use Linux more like I used to, but am mainly using vista at
the moment, due to its easy to set up hard disk encryption and my current
built in video card is not really supported by linux.

Has anybody set up full disk encryption or similar on linux?

Cheers
Karun Dambiec

---
Karun Dambiec MIEEE MACS(Prov) MACM MIET
Email: kdambiec at ieee.org