[clug] RE Software Freedom Day

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Thu Sep 13 10:04:01 GMT 2007

Hi Chris

Dont worry too much about confusing yourself, I live in a permanent
state of confusion.  The only variation is the magnitude.

I'll pop over to the stand around 10 on Saturday and see if I can be of
any help. One thing I can do very well is talk and besides that I might
reduce my confusion magnitude a little.

Regards

Ian Bardsley