[clug] WiFi/Cellular dual mode cell phone

Tim Murphy tim at murphy.org
Tue Sep 4 02:30:22 GMT 2007

Yeah the security certificate has been unsigned for a while now.

They are out of the first release of the Neo (which has a slower
processor and no WiFi) but the second release is scheduled for October.
That one should have most things working, a 400MHz processor and WiFi,
amongst other improvements.

I noticed you are an ANU student - Chris Johnson (CSIT) said a while ago
that they will be getting a whole bunch of them in.  Might be worth
seeing if they have arrived yet.

Tim