[clug] Touch screens

Christopher Yeoh cyeoh at ozlabs.org
Wed Oct 31 13:44:22 GMT 2007

I had a liliput touch screen - not too expensive from memory (check out
ebay) and worked fairly well - I was planning on using it to setup a
little tv/computer screen in the kitchen. Unfortunately when someone
broken into our house a few months ago they stole it and I haven't
bothered replacing it yet. Probably one going around Canberra cheap
though :-)

Christopher Yeoh <cyeoh at ozlabs.org>