[clug] Gutsy LTS?

Ambrose Andrews ambrose-bulk at vrvl.net
Sun Oct 28 07:37:05 GMT 2007

No.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2007-April/000276.html

"""
While Ubuntu is by no means the 800-pound gorilla in the server game,
the Gibbon will show that lean and mean count for something! Agility of
deployment, together with integrated management will be a focus for the
Ubuntu server team. Gutsy will not be an LTS (Long Term Support)
release, but it will nonetheless see a lot of server work and be useful
for fast-moving server deployments.
"""

  -AA.

On 28/10/2007, Chris Smart <chris at kororaa.org> wrote:
> Not that I really keep up with the Ubuntu world, but I thought Gutsy was
> supposed to be a LTS release?
>
> -c
> --

Ambrose Andrews
LPO box 8274 ANU Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
http://www.vrvl.net/~ambrose/
mailto:ambrose at vrvl.net
home:+61_262305976
work:+61_261256749
mobile:+61_415544621
irc:{undernet|freenode|oftc}:znalo
xmpp:ambrose at jabber.fsfe.org
sip:znalo at ekiga.net
CE38 8B79 C0A7 DF4A 4F54  E352 2647 19A1 DB3B F823
556A 6D19 0904 827C 9DB8  3697 32D0 1E11 403F 2BE1