[clug] wireless broadband in canberra

ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au
Tue Oct 23 07:52:57 GMT 2007

Hmm, I should have mentioned the it's the Virgin Mobile broadband plan I'm
talking about...

> Has anyone managed to get the usb modem on the $80 plan working under
> Linux?  I can't see anything on the box in the shop as to what sort of
> modem it is.  Apparently the UK have a speedtouch 330, but haven't seen
any
> descriptions for the Australian one.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)
is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
It is noted that legal privilege is not waived because you have read
this e-mail.