[clug] OT: Anyone with contacts at 'Wizard' or knowledge of why they are in receivership?

Neill Cox Neill.Cox at ingenious.com.au
Wed Oct 17 07:51:30 GMT 2007

I am also a (part time) contractor with Wizard IS and got to go to the
Monday night meeting.

There was basically no information on why Westpac pulled the plug, the
meeting was focussed on how to keep the company going in preparation for a
sale.

The Canberra Time article seemed remarkably close to accurate - much more
so than any other news story I've had first hand knowledge of :).

Cheers,
Neill