[clug] Upcomming downtime.

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Oct 9 05:39:13 GMT 2007

Hi All,
	Sorry for the late notice on this.

I need to take the CLUG machines down for maintenance tomorrow.  If all
goes well then the machines them selves will only be offline for 1 hour,
but I'll schedule that they'll be down from 08:00 -> 17:00, as part of
the upgrade tridge will get a newer kernel.  If people have requests for
software please email me offlist and I'll tend to that at the same time.

Nice, point is that the mailing list wont be affected by this downtime.

Yours Tony

  linux.conf.au        http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2008.linux.org.au/
  Jan 28 - Feb 02 2008 The Australian Linux Technical Conference!