[clug] PPC/x86 clearance

Hugh Fisher hugh.fisher at anu.edu.au
Mon Oct 8 03:14:55 GMT 2007

I have a PowerPC G4 Macintosh and a Pentium 4 PC for anyone
who makes a reasonable offer and is willing to collect from
my place in Hawker. (For schools or similar Worthy Causes,
$0 counts as a reasonable offer.)

The Mac is a 500Mhz G4 blue tower, with 512M RAM, a Radeon
9600 AGP graphics card, CD-RW drive, 25G hard drive. Great
for the Linux kernel hacker who needs to ensure there aren't
any byte order or alignment issues in their code.

The PC is a 2.8Ghz Pentium 4 with 512M RAM, nVidia 5700
graphics card, sound card, 250G hard drive, DVD/CD drive.
A good machine for graphics and sound, funky compositing
window managers, or Nouveau open source nVidia driver
development.

Reason for disposal: the Mac was my general day to day use
machine; the PC played Quake. I now have an Intel Mac that
does both.

$50 discount if you're willing to take away a CRT monitor
as well :-)

	cheers,
	Hugh