[clug] Linux on new school computers (S/W List)

David Symons david.symons at liberatedcomputing.net
Thu Nov 29 11:16:40 GMT 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 6:41 PM, jm <jeffm at ghostgun.com> wrote:
> jm wrote:
>
> As of 20071127T1830 the list is as below. There's simple too much to
> review in a short period. Is anyone's favorite piece of software
> missing? Any areas/disciplines missing? (I added administration down the
> end of the list). In a couple of areas I've simply referenced someone
> else's list. Comments, etc?

Hi Jeff,

The list is fantastic!

I recall (with fondness) doing Technical Drawing at school with the
Board, T-Square, Set-Squares and Pens.  If only if I'd been able to
use ...

  QCad
    http://www.qcad.org/qcad.html

... I wouldn't have wasted as much paper with my silly mistakes :-).

New category for it?  Technical Drawing?  [wonders if it's still called that]

Cheers, Dave.
--
David Symons
Canberra, Australia