[clug] Linux on new school computers [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Rainer Klein rklein at tpg.com.au
Thu Nov 29 05:59:58 GMT 2007

Don't know if these the following links have been brought up?

The KDE Education Project
	http://edu.kde.org/

SchoolForge's
mission is to unify independent organizations that advocate, use, and develop
open resources for education.
	http://www.schoolforge.net/

Welcome to Schoolforge-UK
	http://schoolforge.org.uk/