[clug] WebBlast Canberra 07

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:08:11 GMT 2007

Hi Folks,

a brief spam about WebBlast Canberra 07.

What: WebBlast Canberra is the ACT web industry's end of year social
event. It takes in web managers (clients and potential clients), web
industry consultants and contractors, and several organisations in
this space. We've got a lot of door prizes lined up, including wine,
training courses, books and some Meraki gear.

How much: free

When: 5PM-8PM 12/12/2007

Where: SMS Canberra Bar Area Ground Floor, 8 Brindabella Circuit,
Canberra Airport, ACT

Enquiries/registration: See http://webblast.org/canberra

And a personal note - WebBlast Sydney filled up within about 6 hours
of registrations opening. We're a bit better off in Canberra - 4 days
on and we're just over half-way to the maximum that the venue will
hold.

Best regards, Andrew

--
---