[clug] OLPC laptops

Michael Cohen scudette at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:38:19 GMT 2007

David,
  I wonder why they do that - if the project is really a philanthropic
endeavor they wouldn't care where they ship the laptops to.  Usually
this kind of restricted shipping is the domain of market manipulating
monopolies like the MPIAA or the RIAA. Do you feel discriminated
against already because you are not American?

Michael.