[clug] OLPC laptops

Ian Matters ian at matters.id.au
Wed Nov 21 22:57:30 GMT 2007

Hmmm.  Yes I've been looking at the OLPC website (laptop.org) this
morning and pondering how it might intersect with the ALP stated
policy of supplying a laptop to every Australian child.

Also, I'd love to play with a machine for a while.

P.S.  My daughter is a primary school teacher in Sydney.

Cheers,
Ian Matters

T: (02) 6258 3079 [+61 2 6258 3079]
M: 0410 009 046 [+61 410 009 046]