[clug] OLPC laptops

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Wed Nov 21 22:42:55 GMT 2007

Hi all,

As I'm sure most of you are aware the OLPC project is currently running
a program where you can give a laptop to an unknown child and purchase
one for yourself.
This is something I've been interested in since they announced it,
unfortunately the not-so-fine print states that they will only ship to
north american addresses.  The only solution to this seems to be some
sort of reshipping service.

Has anyone else been following this offer?  Has anyone looked into what
would be involved to have such laptops reshipped?

For more details: _www.laptopgiving.org_
<http://link.laptopgiving.org/u.d?cmRGsuigNuI_Q6j9-=41>

David