[clug] Odd Mythtv Problem

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 14 09:11:28 GMT 2007

Thanks for the advice on this.  A cron Job (sounds pornographic don't
it) did the trick.  However, I think that the original failure of
mythfilldatabase to run automatically by selecting in myth setup is
associated with the process of setting up myth and shepherd.  Havn't
found a way to fix it though.

Thanks again folks

regards

Ian B