[clug] Taking apart Powerbook G4

Karun Dambiec kdambiec at ieee.org
Fri Nov 9 07:20:05 GMT 2007

Thanks

Have you replaced the optical drive at all in a powerbook before, as Im
thinking of ordering one from www.ifixit.com?

As I would like to get a new notebook, but its so difficult finding ones
with out cameras, so am thinking of fixing the drive.
Its easier having one with no camera, and I dont know why people want
cameras in everything.

Cheers