[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's PSIG meeting?

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Wed Nov 7 02:19:57 GMT 2007

Hi all,

My apologies on this one.  I haven't given Jeremy enough time to get a
good talk ready for this month.  Instead, I'm going to be visiting a
topic that occurred to me a while back: how to get the most out of your
editor.  I've got several tricks that I use in GEdit, and Matt is a
veritable vi whiz from what I've seen; but we'll be going around the
table asking everyone for what they use to make their editing life
easier.  Even if it's just a particular key combination that you've got
used to, there's always More Than One Way To Do It, and while it may
seem obvious (or even stupid) to you it may make someone else's coding
life a lot more fun.

See you on Thursday,

Paul