[clug] Christmas Coffee and BBQ

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 2 06:25:04 GMT 2007

Hi all!

Two things.  Firstly, I'm running another coffee fundraiser for Linux
Australia courtesy of Kaldi Coffee.  You can see their new upgraded
store at http://www.kaldi.com.au - and buying anything from the store
allows you to select a not-for-profit organisation to give the proceeds
to, Linux Australia being one of them.  Where's the fundraiser in this
you ask?  If we can pool our orders and get over 9Kg of coffee, delivery
is free!  I'll then be able to give you your coffee at a CLUG meeting.
I know that we have demand for at least 5Kg of coffee, if my sources are
correct, so have a look at their website and let me know what you'd
like.  Coffee also makes a great gift idea for Christmas :-)  Please let
me know by the 15th of November (Thursday week) so I can get all the
orders done in one go.

Secondly, Christmas is coming and that means the annual CLUG barbecue is
coming too.  There are a couple of parameters here: place and time.  We
can have the barbecue at my place or at somewhere more public.  The
logical date would be the 27th but many people will probably be away
then (including me), so the dates if we wanted to have it at my place
would be either Thursday the 13th or Sunday the 16th.  Let the lively
and humorous debate over what suits who begin!

Have fun,

Paul