[clug] Compiz- fusion

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Thu Nov 1 21:59:20 GMT 2007

Thanks to everyone who sorted out the cube problem for me - it worked
like a charm! :-)

BTW - I whined recently about the fact that, under Feisty, setting up my
Bluetooth mouse and keeping it connected was a royal PITA. That's been
solved in Gusty. Once the mouse was detected and paired it worked
flawlessly. No more having to go through the detection process, no more
disconnections; all I have to do now, either on boot or when the
connection times out, is to click a mouse button and Bob's your aunty's
live-in lover.

It just keeps getting better.

Thanks again!

Fred