[clug] OOXML

jim jim at amarooas.com.au
Fri May 25 23:46:15 GMT 2007

Sunnz wrote:
> Haha, the 6000 page OOXML, on a web page with Bill Gates, under the
> address bar of mac.com!!! Lol
>
> Is it really 6 of 1000 pages though? I have some over 1000 books and
> they don't seem to be that thick?

The pile you see is probably from a laser printer. Those packets of A4
paper for the printer are 500 pages. After the printer cooks them they
curl slightly, so they do not pack so tightly. Each folder in the stack
looks about right size to me for 1000 sheets. And might be single side
print too - anyway it is just making a point - it must have felt a bit
like the Sword of Damocles...

jim