[CLUG] May Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Thu May 24 03:27:12 GMT 2007

I'm sorry about the late notice, but would somebody have a laptop that I
would be able to use for the GPS talk?
I need a serial port as well as the gpsd and xgps, pieces of software.
Both are available for Debian and Ubuntu as the gpsd and gpsd-clients
packages.
I would also like to use it to display a few slides but can use whatever
format you prefer.

Otherwise I will have to commit the unpardonable sin of using a windows
laptop, though the GPS programs I have access to for windows are a bit
better.

David