[CLUG] May Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Ben Chaplin wombat at chapmac.com
Tue May 22 14:02:53 GMT 2007

On 22 May 2007, at 17:53PM, Chris wrote:

> Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 24th May 2007
>
> Date:       24th May 2007 (Fourth Thursday of the month)
>
> Time:       19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)
>
> Speaker:    David Tulloh and Andrew Tridgell
>
> Abstract:   David will be giving us some demo on GPS following a
> couple of
>            interesting discussions we have seen over the past few
> weeks on
>            the mailing list.
>
>            Followed by Andrew's talk on Samba clustering. In
> Andrew's talk, he will
>            demonstrate to us connecting to a real cluster in
> Germany and probably some
>            Samba code.

Argh, you people are killing me.  Two topics I'm really interested in
and I'm already engaged for the night.  There was talk on the list
some time ago about podcasting the talks, has anything happened with
this?  I'd love to have a recording of the evening's goings-on.  Even
if some kind soul took a recording (with the speakers' permission of
course) and posted it online somewhere I'd be highly appreciative.

Thanks,
Ben