[clug] PC Forensics / Fun

Kane'0 kane at areujoking.com
Thu Mar 29 10:13:26 GMT 2007

I've used Ontrack's easyrecovery on drives that have been formatted +
reloaded 4+ times and had few problems getting the original data back. A few
corrputed imaged was about the worst loss. Dunno of a nix equivalent.

Best way of wiping a drive is to physically destroy it. Rip it apart and
melt it in the fire drum.
Cheers,
E.