[clug] Parking at CLUG

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:08:32 GMT 2007

As has been mentioned, don't assume that just because you are the only
car in an empty car park, parked in a space marked 'Visitors' on a
dark night, that you are safe from the parking police. Grrrr.

I now make a habit of parking in the dirt carpark shown in orange to
the left of the word ROAD from Daley Rd on this map:
http://campusmap.anu.edu.au/displaymap.asp?grid=gh54

It's then just a matter of walking between buildings 35A and 115 about
100 metres to the door at the back of the Computer Science building.
Keep an eye out for dazed geeks if you get lost - we're easy to spot.

MC