[Fwd: Re: [clug] MtM - content update]

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Sat Mar 17 05:12:54 GMT 2007

Chris Smart <chris at kororaa.org> wrote:
> Yeah, you are right. I do say "click for more information" I could
> change that maybe to something more helpful :)

Err... I didn't see that piece of text, hiding in plain sight as it is.
I don't know whether that means it should be more obvious, or I should
be more observant. Perhaps both. I think it should be closer to the
clicky bit.

> After clicking them though, did that help answer you concern about there
> not being any information to help users make a decision?

I don't know, it's all too hard! There's so much information to read,
too many choices to make, I just want it to work. Gimme the button that
knows what I want.

> Oh, and try out the Linux chooser, it's pretty good. Let me know what
> you think.

That's a pretty neat tool. That's probably the button that knows what I
might want to try first.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au