[Fwd: Re: [clug] MtM - content update]

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Fri Mar 16 21:44:14 GMT 2007

Chris Smart <chris at kororaa.org> wrote:
> Did you click on the links of the distros? They go to an individual page
> about the distro..

There's no indication to the user that the links go to useful
(comparison?) information rather than the distribution's home page.
That's where I assumed the links went, and I'm an experienced computer
and web user.

Maybe add a More Info... link that's obvious that it goes to (wait for
it...) more information, and link the distribution name or image to the
home page.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au