[clug] Telstra NextG Wireless

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 13 22:55:56 GMT 2007

I know that I have a friend working for Telstra on this modem at
their Bankstown labs and he has it working with Linux, but I am
not sure what Telstra's plans are about releasing a Linux driver
(either open-source, or as one of those hated binary kernel modules).

But I will try asking him again (he is only a software dude, not
a Telstra lawyer, so he can only give me a guess).

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.