[clug] MtM - content update

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:34:56 GMT 2007

Actually, your code is already almost liquid... all it means is that
the layout resizes to suit different size of the browser Window, and
your design already does a great job at it.

Perhaps the only thing that can be improve (in terms of liquid design)
is to replace the '9 boxes' with <div> instead of tables just like the
rest of your code. The table may seem fine on a PC, but it may be a
pain on some small devices or if one need to resize the browser so
he/she can do other work in other window.