[clug] MtM - content update

Fred Pilcher fpilcher at netspeed.com.au
Tue Mar 13 08:32:47 GMT 2007

On Monday 12 March 2007 23:17, Chris Smart wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have been working on some content changes for make the move website
> and I'm looking for anyone willing to give it a read over?
Looking pretty good, Chris, but "This site is best viewed at a resolution of
1024x768" is a problem. I tend to be a bit of a Nazi about letting the user
decide how sites should look.

FOSS, after all, is about openness, freedom, and user "empowerment" (gods I
hate that word). A site about FOSS should adhere to those principles.

Damn fine work though!

Cheers,

Fred