[clug] K9copy

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Fri Mar 9 01:16:37 GMT 2007

Please keep replying to the list, it allows someone more knowledgeable
to chime in when I talk crap.  That's particularly useful for
conversations like this where someone out there probably has some first
hand experience.

I don't use ubuntu but I did find this in their wiki.  It should be able
to get you moving in the right direction.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/K9Copy