[clug] K9copy

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Fri Mar 9 00:26:27 GMT 2007

Barry Campbell wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I have downloaded and unzipped the K9copy program to my Desktop folder
> but have not been able to install it. Can anyone help with install
> instructions?
> Regards Barry

I would very strongly recommend that you use your distributions package
management system to install this program.  Once you start going off and
installing things by hand things will start to rapidly get messier and
messier resulting in a complete reinstall (the fate of my first two
linux systems, until I learnt the hard way).

If you can tell us what distribution you are using (Redhat, Debian etc)
someone can probably give you more specific advice about how to get the
distribution to do the install for you.

David