[clug] Sparcs free

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 05:47:20 GMT 2007

I also have a SS10 and SS5 with various bits that you're welcome to, anytime.

This will be ironic, as I got one from Dave in the first place some years ago.

There is also a whizzy multi-cpu addon/ GPU, if you're reviving Sun kit.

George @ hawker.belconnen.canberra.act.au.earth

On 6/16/07, David Howe <david at qednet.biz> wrote:
> ultra5 has 128meg ram - ph 0407213825
>
> david
>

> On 16/06/2007, at 3:24 PM, Adrian Blake wrote:
>
> > If they had 256 MB ram chips and good disks then I am interested. But
> > unfortunatly I am back in Cooma this weekend. Will be back to
> > Bungendore/Canberra on Sunday evening or Monday early am
> >

> > Adrian
> >

> > Quoting David Howe <david at qednet.biz>:
> >
> >> I have a ultra 5 in gwo + a couple of SS10 and a 17" monitor/kb/mouse
> >> - free collect from watson this weekend or they go into a hopper
> >>
> >> david
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Adrian Blake
> > Molonglo Radio Observatory
> > 1152 Hoskinstown Rd
> > Bungendore
> > NSW 2621
> > Australia
> > ph 62382262

George Bray - University of Canberra, Australia