[clug] Arjen in Canberra 17-22 June [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Fri Jun 15 02:51:40 GMT 2007

Hi Antti

On 13/06/2007, at 2:47 PM, Roppola, Antti - BRS wrote:
> AFAIK, there's no CLUG activities scheduled next week.

I know. And I haven't had much luck lately in tweaking training week
dates to sync with LUG meeting weeks, except for LUV (Melbourne) a
few times. I tried ;-)

> How about you nominate a style of cuisine and we suggest restaurant(s)
> with a view to reserving space for anyone interested? Pancake Parlour
> seems to be a good option if you like pancakes, they have free
> wireless
> and we wouldn't need to put them out by reserving large numbers of
> places.
>
> That or other people suggest venues that are likely to have enough
> capcity free during the week to accommodate an unknown number of
> people.

Oh, wasn't suggesting any large gatherings, although they can be fun
too. (we did one at the Pancake Manor in Brisbane some months ago on
very short notice and that had a great response)
No, I literally meant what I said, anyone wanting to catch up; could
be one, few, or many.
I can even do without Internet access for a few hours without hands
trembling!

Food types... Italian, Greek, Thai, Indian, Ethiopian, a good steak,
quality vegetarian... all good.

Cheers,
Arjen.

--
Arjen Lentz (mob. +61-438-210 269)
Open Source Strategy, Licensing, Community

Organising Committee, Open Source Developers Conference (http://
osdc.com.au/) 2007
Brisbane QLD Australia, November 26-29 - Call for Papers now open!