[clug] ACT Network Facilities Tax. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dale Shaw dale.shaw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:35:56 GMT 2007

Queanbeyan hasn't escaped though - they get slugged with the tax too
because most of the infrastructure underneath their services is based
in the ACT.

There's been a bit of an uproar about it (radio/TV news coverage etc.)

In the case of the traditional utilities, I suppose there'll be a mass
exodus from ActewAGL to Country Energy or some other provider. The
only thing that'll save ActewAGL is their bundled services contract.