[clug] Re: Ethernet for an old printer

Rodney Peters rodneyp at pcug.org.au
Thu Jul 26 12:51:14 GMT 2007

A device that might be worth investigating is the DLink DI-704P.  It's
primarily a router, but has a single parallel port printer server.  Street
price ~ $75.  I did investigate, but have never purchased or used one - does
not support my Dataproducts Laser (well except in Laserjet III emulation)

The DLink web site has a list of printers supported.

Rod