[clug] [Offtopic] Mobile Phone without Camera

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sun Jul 1 11:13:12 GMT 2007

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 09:11:08AM -0400, Karun Dambiec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a good mobile phone without a camera?
>
> Preferably one that I can synchronize with outlook or exchange, and 3g
> if possible?

I have a nokia e60 which has no camera, but does bluetooth, 3g and
wifi. It claims to do syncronisation with outlook and exchange but as I
use neither of those programs I havn't had the oppotunity to test. The
Wifi works well, however the keyboard is not for writing long
messages...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/