[clug] Bluetooth Mouse rate adjustment

Brett Worth brett at worth.id.au
Wed Jan 24 08:22:00 GMT 2007

David Tulloh wrote:
> I think it's a bit odd that both section's are referring to the same
> device.
> Are both enabled in the ServerLayout section?

Section "ServerLayout"
  Identifier   "Layout[all]"
  InputDevice  "Keyboard[0]" "CoreKeyboard"
  InputDevice  "Mouse[1]" "CorePointer"
  InputDevice  "Mouse[3]" "SendCoreEvents"
  Option       "Clone" "off"
  Option       "Xinerama" "off"
  Screen       "Screen[0]"
EndSection

It is odd.  They both work though.  Actually I think I'm getting used to
the blinding speed this mouse works at. :-)

> You could try experimenting with the Resolution option, using a
> different value for each mouse:
>
> Option      "Resolution" "500"

I tried this and it made no difference to the BT mouse.   That option's
not just for Xfree86 is it?

I thought I might bring it along tomorrow night and see if anyone had
any ideas.

Brett